welcum!!!!


Followers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

It Started With A Kiss

It Started With A Kiss

Casts:

SUMMARY:
Yuan Xiang Qin is a happy and carefree high school student. She has been in love with the Jiang Zhi Shu, a genius with an IQ of 200, ever since she saw him give a speech on the first day of school during the opening ceremony. After two years of crushing on him, she finally musters the courage to confess to him at school, but he cold heartedly rejects her, and because of this rejection, becomes the laughingstock of the entire school.
Bad things come together, because right after her rejection, the new house that she had just moved in with her father collapses because of an earthquake! She and her father are left to the streets, however luckily a high school friend of her father's comes to the rescue and invites them to live at his house. Little did XS know, the nice A Li Su is actually ZS's father! Under this coincindence, the two begin living under the same roof...
Named as Taiwan's NO.1 genius, it appears as though nothing is too hard for ZS, everything is within his grasp. However, XQ's apperance is like a tornado, making his life messy. However XQ's blind courage causes him to begin to evaluate and think about his own life and future. And XQ's love slowly begins to seep into his heart...

Credits: asianfanatics.net

Opinion:
I think this is a cool series. Haha. I haven't finished it yet. My bad T_T but I have a cousin who bought a dvd of this series. Wee~ no prob with that.

PICTURES:







Album List:



1. Dream Waltz -- (Instrumental)

2. Say U Love Me - Jason & Lara

3. Meet (Yu Dao) -

4.
Love Ocean (Ai Qing Hai)

5. Heard [or Hear, etc.] (Ting Jian)

6. Say U Love Me (Guitar v.)

7. Come A Little Closer (Kao Jin Yi Dian Dian) - Lara

8. Can We (Neng Bu Neng) - Jason & Landy

9. The Whole World Could Hear (Quan Shi Jie De Ren Dou Ting Dao)

10. Peaceful World (He Ping Shi Jie)

11. Regret (Hou Hui)

12. Practical Joke - Wang Lan Yin

13. Sky [the English version of
Love Ocean]





 
 
 
Song title: Come near a little closer

Artist: Lara



I silently wait behind you

"Me me zai ni de sheng hou shou hu de wo"





Really want to see your accidental smile

"duo xiang
kan ni bu jing yi de xiao rong"





May be you do not understand my heart

"huo xu wo de xin ni bu dong"



 

I will try to flatter you

"wo hui nu li rang ni gan dong"







I'm the clumsy one in your eyes

"zai ni yan zhong duo me ben zuo de wo"





I will not give up my will to follow you

"jue bu fang qi zhui zu ni de zhi zhuo"





I just need you to give me some response

"zhi yao ni neng duo xie hui ying wo"





I will accept a smile or a nod.

"yi ge xiao huo dian tou quan dou jie shou"







Can I come near a little closer

"neng bu neng kao jing yi dian dian"





Confess my feeling to you loudly

"da sheng shuo chu ni suo you gan jue"





Don't shut yourself in your own world anymore

"bie zai jin jin guan zai zhi you zi ji de shi jie"





The warm sun welcomes you

"wen nuan tai yang wei ni ying jie"





Can I come near a little closer

"neng bu neng kao jing yi dian dian"





Can I be braver a little bit

"neng bu neng zai yong gan yi dian dian"





Even if I knew it's always a one way love

"jiu shuan rang wo zhi dao wo yong yuan zi shi dan luen"





I will still keep my gratitude

"wo ye hui chang zhe gan xie"





Smilling to you and say goodbye.

"xiao zhe he ni shuo zai jian"


Heard



Ni bu kai xin de yan Fang fu jiang wo tui dao xuan ya bian yuan


Ju li jiu suan zai kao jin yan qian Wo men yi yang mei jiao dian


Mei you ni de shi jie Jiu xiang han dong mei you chun tian yi wei Shao le ni pei zai sheng bian


Wo de si ji zhi sheng xia dong tian Bei shang Xi yue Hui yi bu duan zhong yan


Jing xia lai de shi jie You wo de si nian Ye you ni de kong que wu bian


Ni you mei you ting jian Ji mo de sheng ying qiao qiao zai man yuan

Ta zhu jing wo men zhi jian Shou hou zhe wo he ni de yong yuan


Ni you mei you ting jian Si nian de hu huan chuan bian mei tiao jie


Jiu suan ni zou de zai yuan Lei le hui tou wo jiu zai Ni de sheng bian

Song name: Prank (Practical Joke)
Artist: Wang Lan Yin
Album: It started with a Kiss OST



I could not find a better reason to stop all these intimacy
"wo zhao bu dao hen hao de yuen yin qu zhu dang zhe yi qie de qing mi"

The feeling is too special. I apologise that I could not explain.
"zhe gan jue tai qi yi wo bao qian bu neng shuo ming"


I believe the meaning of love, and miracle might happen
"wo xiang xin zhe ai qing de ding yi qi ji fa sheng ye bu yi ding"

The comfortable and clear wind might bring good news.
"feng wen rou de qing xi ye xu piao lai hao xiao xi"


Everything is so fresh, it might contain some risk.
"yi qie xin xian you dian mao xian"

Somebody tells me how to reach to finishing line.
"qing gao shu wo zhen me zou dao zhong dian"

Nobody understand.
"mei you ren liao jie"

Nobody has the love that similar to me and the stranger.
"mei you ren xiang wo he me sheng ren de ai luen"

I think I will begin to miss you.
"wo xiang wo hui kai shi xiang lian ni"

But I just saw you.
"ke shi wo gang gang cai yu jian ni"

I believe the meeting is a prank.
"wo huai yu zhe qi yu shi ge e zuo ju"

And I think I'm beginning to like you.
"wo xiang wo yi man man xi huan ni"


Because I have the courage to love.
"ying wei wo yong you ai qing de yong qi"


I sink myself in the prank you given me.
"wo ren xing tou ru ni gei de e zuo ju

The prank you given me.
"ni gei de e zuo ju"

Now I realize you looked bright
"wo cai fa xian ni hen yao yan"

Let me just take a second look at your eyes
"qing rang wo zai qiao qiao ni de xuang yan"

Nobody will understand.
"mei you ren liao jie"

Nobody has the love that similar to me and the stranger.
"mei you ren xiang wo he me sheng ren de ai luan"



Yu Dao



Ni shen shang zhuan shu de mo sheng wei dao
Shi wo que ren ni cun zai de mu biao
Bu yong lai hui zhang wang lai zhi dao
Jing shi wo men xiang ge zhe li ge jie jiao



Zhe me jiu le wo hai shi ke yi kan dao
Gan jue i dao di dui wo duo zhong yao
Bu hui bei tian hei tian liang da rao
Ni mei yi ci de wen rou wo dou xiang xuan yao



Wo men rao le yi quan cai yu dao
Wo bi shui dou geng ming bai ni de zhong yao
Zhe me jiu le wo jiu jue ding le
Jue ding le ni de shou wo wo le bu hui fang diao



Wo men rao le yi quan cai yu dao
Wo da ying zhi ji bu zai yong ren zi rao
Ying wei Wo you de wo zi ji zhi dao
Zhi yao ni de jian bang yong yuan rang wo kao


1 comment:

ane said...

Hello!!! I loved this post!! Can you tell me where can I find this songs to download?
They are very beautiful!